|Help → About FreeCAD
|Introduced in version
Activate the About dialog via Help → About FreeCAD
The About FreeCAD dialog box
ATTENTION: Do not take a screenshot of this dialog box! Instead press the Copy to clipboard button and then paste the information in your help request.
- Select the Help → About FreeCAD option from the menu.
- Select one of the tabs: About, Credits, License or Libraries.
- Whenever you need to provide FreeCAD version information do the following:
- Press the Copy to clipboard button on the About tab.
- Paste this information in your help request.
- Do not include a screenshot of the dialog box.
- Press Esc or the OK button to close the dialog.
The About tab shows information on the FreeCAD version used, revision number, operating system, and some details about the supporting libraries, Python, Qt, Coin, and OCCT. When requesting help on the FreeCAD forums, or filing bug reports, it is imperative to provide this information.
Copy to clipboardをクリックし、あなたの投稿に情報を貼り付けます。その結果、次のような結果になります：
OS: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (ubuntu:GNOME/ubuntu)
Word size of OS: 64-bit
Word size of FreeCAD: 64-bit
Version: 0.19.18984 (Git)
Build type: Unknown
Python version: 3.6.9
Qt version: 5.9.5
Coin version: 4.0.0a
OCC version: 7.3.0
Locale: English/UnitedStates (en_US)
The Credits tab shows a list of contributors to the FreeCAD project. To get your name on this list you can contribute in many different ways, including programming, bug triaging, packaging the software, writing user documentation and tutorials, translating the software and documentation, working on icons, artwork and graphical interfaces, and helping out in the forum. See Help FreeCAD for more information.
FreeCAD is licensed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License 2 (LGPL 2). The full text of this license is listed here. See license for more details.
As FreeCAD uses external libraries, they may have their own licensing terms. Consult their particular licenses in third party libraries.
Code that is distributed together with the core FreeCAD program must be compatible with the LGPL 2.
The Libraries tab shows a list of the external libraries used by the program, and their websites. See also third party libraries for more information.
- File: New, Open, Close, Close All, Save, Save As, Save a Copy, Save All, Revert, Import, Export,Merge project, Project information, Print, Print preview, Export PDF, Recent files, Exit
- Edit: Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Duplicate selection, Refresh, Box selection, Box element selection, Select All, Delete, Send to Python Console, Placement, Transform, Alignment, Toggle Edit mode, Edit mode, Preferences
- Miscellaneous: Create new view, Orthographic view, Perspective view, Fullscreen, Bounding box, Toggle axis cross, Clipping plane, Texture mapping, Toggle navigation/Edit mode, Appearance, Random color, Workbench, Status bar
- Standard views: Fit all, Fit selection, Isometric, Dimetric, Trimetric, Home, Front, Top, Right, Rear, Bottom, Left, Rotate Left, Rotate Right
- Freeze display: Save views, Load views, Freeze view, Clear views
- Draw style: As is, Points, Wireframe, Hidden line, No shading, Shaded, Flat lines
- Stereo: Stereo red/cyan, Stereo quad buffer, Stereo Interleaved Rows, Stereo Interleaved Columns, Stereo Off, Issue camera position
- Zoom: Zoom In, Zoom Out, Box zoom
- Document window: Docked, Undocked, Fullscreen
- Visibility: Toggle visibility, Show selection, Hide selection, Select visible objects, Toggle all objects, Show all objects, Hide all objects, Toggle selectability, Toggle measurement, Clear measurement
- Toolbars: File, Workbench, Macro, View, Structure
- Panels: Report view, Tree view, Property view, Selection view, Combo view, Python console, DAG view
- Tree view actions: Sync view, Sync selection, Sync placement, Pre-selection, Record selection, Single document, Multi document, Collapse/Expand, Initiate dragging, Go to selection
- Tools: Edit parameters, Save picture, Scene inspector, Dependency graph, Project utility, Measure distance, Add text document, View turntable, Units calculator, Customize, Addon manager
- Macro: Macro recording, Stop macro recording, Macros, Recent macros, Execute macro, Attach to remote debugger, Debug macro, Stop debugging, Step over, Step into, Toggle breakpoint
- Structure and Link: Std Part, Std Group, Make link, Make sub-link, Replace with link, Unlink, Import links, Import all links, Go to linked object, Go to deepest linked object, Select all links
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot