A Start Workbench não é uma bancada de fato, mas apenas uma página exibida quando você abre o FreeCAD sem nenhum documento carregado.
From this interface you can see useful information and jump to recently opened files, examples, the documentation, and latest news from the FreeCAD world. You can change how the Start Workbench behaves, or change the default workbench, in the Preferences Editor in the menu Edit → Preferences → Start.
Start workbench, documents tab
Start workbench, help tab
Start workbench, activity tab
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot