|Spreadsheet → Import spreadsheet
|Introduced in version
The Spreadsheet Import tool allows you to import a CSV file into a spreadsheet so that it can be modified and used with expressions. Note that the
tab character, and not the
comma, is the default field delimiter. But this can be changed in the Spreadsheet Preferences (introduced in version 0.20).
- Press the Spreadsheet Import button.
- Choose the right CSV file.
- Use the Std Import command to import Excel *.xlsx files.
- Creation: Create sheet, Import, Export, Merge cells, Split cell, Set alias
- Aligment: Align left, Align center, Align right, Align top, Align vertical center, Align bottom
- Style: Style bold, Style italic, Style underline
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot