|Spreadsheet → Export spreadsheet
|Introduced in version
The Spreadsheet Export tool allows you to export a spreadsheet as a CSV file, which can subsequently be opened and used in other applications. Note that the
tab character, and not the
comma, is the default field delimiter. But this can be changed in the Spreadsheet Preferences (introduced in version 0.20).
- Make sure there is an active Spreadsheet open so that the button is enabled.
- Press the Spreadsheet Export button.
- Creation: Create sheet, Import, Export, Merge cells, Split cell, Set alias
- Aligment: Align left, Align center, Align right, Align top, Align vertical center, Align bottom
- Style: Style bold, Style italic, Style underline
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot