A spreadsheet is a page that contains rows and columns that allows you to store arbitrary text in cells. More importantly, it allows you to use the cells with expressions to calculate values that depend on previously entered values; these can be lengths, angles, areas, volumes, and other types.
- Switch to the Spreadsheet Workbench.
- Press Spreadsheet CreateSheet to create a new sheet.
- Edit the contents of the cells.
- Close the spreadsheet tab when you are finished, the values are saved automatically as you type them.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot