This tool sets the model view perpendicular to the sketch plane. It is useful when the user has changed the model view orientation to examine another aspect of the model and wants to return to a view normal to the sketch.
While in sketch edit mode, either
- Click on the View Sketch icon in the Sketcher or Part Design toolbar, or
- Go to the Sketch → View sketch menu.
Template:Sketcher Tools navi/en
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Docker, AppImage
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Unmaintained workbenches: Plot, Robot, Ship
- Deprecated workbenches: Complete, Drawing