Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Sketch → Sketcher geometries → Trim edge|
|Introducerad i version|
This tool trims an edge to the nearest overlapping edge.
- Press the button. The mouse pointer turns into a white cross with a red trim symbol.
- Click on the edge that you want to trim.
- The line segment will be trimmed to the nearest overlapping line(s). If there are other sketch elements on both sides of the clicked position, the clicked piece is cut out.
- Pressing or pressing the right mouse button will terminate the function.
- version 0.18 and below Arcs of hyperbola, arcs of parabola and B-splines cannot be trimmed.