Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sketch → Sketcher geometries → Trim edge|
|Introduced in version|
|Sketcher Extend edge|
This tool trims an edge to the nearest overlapping edge.
- Press the trim edge button. The mouse pointer turns into a white cross with a red trim symbol.
- Click on the edge that you want to trim.
- The line segment will be trimmed to the nearest overlapping line(s). If there are other sketch elements on both sides of the clicked position, the clicked piece is cut out.
- Pressing or pressing the right mouse button will terminate the function.
- Arcs of hyperbola, arcs of parabola and B-splines cannot be trimmed at this time.