|Ubicación en el Menú
|Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Toggle reference/driving constraint
|Entornos de trabajo
|Atajo de teclado por defecto
|Introducido en versión
The Toggle driving constraint tool turns dimensional constraints (Lock, Horizontal/Vertical distance, Length, Radius and Angle) into reference mode, and back. The icons in the toolbar turn blue, and rather than dimensional constraints, reference dimensions are created. Reference dimensions do not constrain the sketch. It can be useful to create reference dimensions in a sketch as a way to check on measurements; when given a name, they can also be used to drive constraints in another sketch through expressions.
The Sketcher Constraint toolbar with the dimensional constraints in reference dimension mode (blue).
A horizontal distance constraint (50 mm), a vertical constraint (30 mm) and an angle constraint (75°) were set to define the profile; a reference dimension was added on the slanted line segment to know its length (31.0583 mm).
- Press the Toggle driving constraint button. The dimensional constraints icons in the Sketcher Constraints toolbar turn from red to blue.
- The usual method of creating dimensional constraints works the same, but a blue reference dimension is added instead.
- To turn the Sketcher Constraints toolbar back to constraint mode (red), press the Toggle Constraint button again.
- To turn a dimensional constraint into a reference dimension, or the reverse, select it and press the Toggle Constraint button.
- General: Create sketch, Edit sketch, Leave sketch, View sketch, View section, Map sketch to face, Reorient sketch, Validate sketch, Merge sketches, Mirror sketch, Stop operation
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line, Arc, Arc by 3 points, Circle, Circle by 3 points, Ellipse, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, B-spline, Periodic B-pline, Polyline, Rectangle, Centered rectangle, Rounded rectangle, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Regular polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trim, Extend, Split, External geometry, Carbon copy, Toggle construction geometry
- Sketcher constraints:
- Geometric constraints: Coincident, Point on object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal, Symmetric, Block
- Dimensional constraints: Lock, Horizontal distance, Vertical distance, Distance, Radius, Diameter, Radiam, Angle, Snell's law, Internal alignment
- Constraint tools: Toggle driving/reference constraint, Activate/deactivate constraint
- Sketcher tools: Select unconstrained DoF, Close shape, Connect edges, Select associated constraints, Select associated geometry, Select redundant constraints, Select conflicting constraints, Show/hide internal geometry, Select origin, Select vertical axis, Select horizontal axis, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular array, Remove axes alignment, Delete all geometry, Delete all constraints
- Sketcher B-spline tools: Show/hide B-spline degree, Show/hide B-spline control polygon, Show/hide B-spline curvature comb, Show/hide B-spline knot multiplicity, Show/hide B-spline control point weight, Convert geometry to B-spline, Increase B-spline degree, Decrease B-spline degree, Increase knot multiplicity, Decrease knot multiplicity, Insert knot
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot