Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part design → Reorient sketch|
|Introduced in version|
|Map sketch, New Sketch|
Allows you to detach a sketch from a face and attach it to one of the main planes (with an offset).
- Select the sketch to be re-oriented in the tree-view
- Choose → from the top menu
- A menu will pop up and ask you if you want to detach the sketch from its face
- Selecting will give you the same menu as in →
- You can attach the sketch to one of the main planes
- You also have the possibility to add a positive or negative offset
- When selecting in the second menu the sketch is simply detached from its face.
- As long as no sketch is selected, the command is greyed out.