Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sketch → Sketcher tools → Rectangular array|
|Introduced in version|
Creates an array of selected sketcher elements.
- Select sketcher elements in task panel or in 3D view.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Specify the options for the array in the dialog that opens.
- Press the button.
- Move the mouse in the 3D view towards the desired reference point.
By keeping pressed, the angle to the reference point can be fixed in steps of 5°. introduced in version 0.20
- Left-click in the 3D view to create the array.
- To set the distances between the array elements, edit the dimensional constraints of the array.
Rectangular array has the following options:
- Colums: The number or columns for the array.
- Rows: The number or rows for the array.
- Equal vertical/horizontal spacing: If the vertical distance between the array elements should be the same as the vertical distance.
- Constrain inter-element separation: When this is checked, the distance between the array elements will be constrained.
If you for example only know that you need a 23 x 15 mm array, use this option the be later able to change these constraints to the dimensions you need.
- Clone: ??