Skicář Vyznač náčrt
|Návrh dílu → Vytvoř náčrt na ploše
|Skicář, Návrh dílu
|Představen ve verzi
Vytvoří náčrt na ploše objektu.
Please note that this tool is not used to create new sketches. It only maps, or remaps an existing sketch to the face of a solid or a PartDesign feature. Typical use cases are:
- The sketch was created on a standard plane (XY, XZ, YZ) and you want to map it to the face of a solid in order to build a feature upon it.
- The sketch was mapped on a specific face of a solid but you need to map it to a different face.
- Repairing a broken model.
Use when repairing a broken model
Sketcher MapSketch is often used when repairing a broken model.
One common use case is when the dependency graph has been broken. (You can view the dependency graph by Tools → Dependency graph.) This can happen when you delete a feature in the middle of your model tree. In the following example we will break and repair a model.
This is the base model. It has one pad, a pocket, and a pad inside that pocket. Note that the dependency graph is linear.
Now we have deleted the pocket and the sketch that created the pocket (Pocket and Sketch001). Note that the dependency graph is broken. To repair this model we want to attach Sketch002 to the top face of Pad. In the view of the model you can see that it would be easy to select the wrong face.
To repair the model we first change the visibility of the solids. We make Pad001 hidden and we make Pad visible.
Now we select the top face of Pad and then select the Map A Sketch To A Face tool. In the dialog that appears we select Sketch002. Our model is now repaired. In the model view we make Pad001 visible and Pad hidden and we can see the correct model.
- General: Create sketch, Edit sketch, Leave sketch, View sketch, View section, Map sketch to face, Reorient sketch, Validate sketch, Merge sketches, Mirror sketch, Stop operation
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line, Arc, Arc by 3 points, Circle, Circle by 3 points, Ellipse, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, B-spline, Periodic B-pline, Polyline, Rectangle, Centered rectangle, Rounded rectangle, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Regular polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trim, Extend, Split, External geometry, Carbon copy, Toggle construction geometry
- Sketcher constraints:
- Geometric constraints: Coincident, Point on object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal, Symmetric, Block
- Dimensional constraints: Lock, Horizontal distance, Vertical distance, Distance, Radius, Diameter, Radiam, Angle, Snell's law, Internal alignment
- Constraint tools: Toggle driving/reference constraint, Activate/deactivate constraint
- Sketcher tools: Select unconstrained DoF, Close shape, Connect edges, Select associated constraints, Select associated geometry, Select redundant constraints, Select conflicting constraints, Show/hide internal geometry, Select origin, Select vertical axis, Select horizontal axis, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular array, Remove axes alignment, Delete all geometry, Delete all constraints
- Sketcher B-spline tools: Show/hide B-spline degree, Show/hide B-spline control polygon, Show/hide B-spline curvature comb, Show/hide B-spline knot multiplicity, Show/hide B-spline control point weight, Convert geometry to B-spline, Increase B-spline degree, Decrease B-spline degree, Increase knot multiplicity, Decrease knot multiplicity, Insert knot
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot