Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sketch → Edit sketch|
|Introduced in version|
This command will let you edit an existing sketch. It will open the Sketcher Dialog.
There are several ways to invoke the Edit Sketch command:
- Right-click on a sketch in the tree view and choose Edit Sketch
- Select sketch in the tree view and choose Sketch → Edit Sketch from the pull-down-menu.
- Simply double-clicking on the sketch
- Clicking on the button in the Sketcher toolbar.
- Choosing Leave Sketch will terminate the edit mode.