|Localização do menu
|Sketch → Sketcher geometries → Create polyline
|Introduzido na versão
This tool works like the Sketcher Line tool, but creates continuous line and arc segments connected by their vertices. When starting the tool, the mouse pointer changes to a white cross with a red polyline icon. The coordinates of the pointer are shown beside it in blue in real time.
Polyline started with a line, a tangent arc, a perpendicular arc then a tangent line.
The polyline always starts with a straight line segment: click - move the mouse - click. Move the mouse again. After placing the first line segment, the Sketcher polyline tool has multiple modes that can be toggled with the M key. For example you can draw tangent or perpendicular arcs following a line or arc segment. Repeatedly pressing the M key toggles through these different modes:
- Press the M key: the new segment is a line which is perpendicular to the previous segment.
- Press the M key again: the new segment is a line which is tangential to the previous segment.
- Press the M key again: the new segment is an arc which is tangential to the previous segment.
- Press the M key again: the new segment is an arc which is perpendicular (left) to the previous segment.
- Press the M key again: the new segment is an arc which is perpendicular(right) to the previous segment.
- Press the M key again: You are again in the state where you started; the line is only connected with a coincidence to the previous segment.
- v0.18 and above While in any of the arc modes, holding down the Ctrl key (MacOS: CMD key) and moving the cursor causes the arc to snap by increments of 45 degrees, relative to the previously created polyline segment.
- Pick points on an empty area of the 3D view, or on an existing object (auto constraints must be active in TaskView).
- Pressing Esc or clicking the right mouse button before closing the polyline to a loop ends the current polyline and you can continue with a new one. Pressing Esc or clicking the right mouse button again ends the polyline function.
- Pressing Esc or clicking the right mouse button after closing the polyline to a loop ends the polyline function.
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line by 2 point, Create an arc, Arc, Arc by 3 Point, Create a circle, Circle, Circle by 3 Point, Create a conic, Ellipse by center, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, Create a B-spline, Create B-spline, Create periodic B-pline, Polyline (multiple-point line), Rectangle, Create regular polygon, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Create Regular Polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trimming, Extend, External Geometry, CarbonCopy, Construction Mode
- Sketcher constraints
- Geometric constraints Coincident, Point On Object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal Length, Symmetric, Constrain Block
- Dimensional constraints Lock, Horizontal Distance, Vertical Distance, Distance, Radius, Internal Angle, Snell's Law, Internal Alignment, Toggle reference/driving constraint,
- Sketcher tools Select solver DOFs, Close Shape, Connect Edges, Select Constraints, Select Origin, Select Vertical Axis, Select Horizontal Axis, Select Redundant Constraints, Select Conflicting Constraints, Select Elements Associated with constraints, Show/Hide internal geometry, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular Array, Delete All Geometry, Delete All Constraints
- Installation: Windows, Linux, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting