Skica Napravi Točku
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sketch → Sketcher geometries → Create point|
|Introduced in version|
The Point tool creates a point in the current sketch, which can be used for constructing geometry elements.
- Click on the button to activate the function.
- Clicking in the sketch creates a point.
- Pressing or clicking the right mouse button cancels the function.
- By default points are created as construction geometry and therefore are not visible outside of Sketch editing mode. Use the Toggle Construction tool to change them to normal geometry. introduced in version 0.19
- A mode to snap to the grid can be set in the Sketcher Preferences. The point then snaps to the grid, if it has less than 25% grid distance to a grid line. The snap mode does not fix the point to the grid. It still has two degrees of freedom and can be moved with the mouse or constrained to other locations.