|Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain vertically|
|Introduced in version|
|Sketcher Constraint Horizontal|
Creates a vertical constraint to the selected lines or polyline elements. As of v0.17 and above it can also constrain vertices vertically. More than one object can be selected.
- Select the lines or vertices to be constrained vertically
- To invoke the vertical constraint command:
- Press the .
- Use the keyboard shortcut
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain vertically entry in the Sketch dropdown menu
- Alternatively, the tool can be started without prior selection, and it will expect a selection; but only lines will be selectable.
- Right-click or press once, to exit the tool.
The Sketcher scripting page explains the values which can be used for
Line and contains further examples on how to create constraints from Python scripts.