|Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain point onto object
|Bancadas de trabalho
|Introduzido na versão
Affixes a point onto another object such as a line, arc, or sketch axis.
- Select the point you want to affix onto a line/arc/etc. (Result: Once selected the point will become green).
- Select the line you want affixed onto the point you have just selected (Result: Once selected the line becomes green).
- Invoke the Constrain point onto object tool using several methods:
- Press the Point on object button in the toolbar.
- Use the Shift + O keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain point onto object entry in the top menu.
Note: The order you select the line and point does not matter. The point will always move to line. In other words, the line remains fixed.
The constraint can be created from macros and from the Python console by using the following command:
Sketch is a sketch object.
LineMoving is the number that designates the line, which contains the point that has to be moved onto the
LineFixed (the line which is fixed).
PointOfLineMoving is the number of the vertex of line
LineMoving, that has to be moved onto the
LinedFixed is the number of the line to be affixed onto the point
The Sketcher scripting page explains how to identify the numbers that designate lines and points.
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line by 2 point, Create an arc, Arc, Arc by 3 Point, Create a circle, Circle, Circle by 3 Point, Create a conic, Ellipse by center, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, Create a B-spline, Create B-spline, Create periodic B-pline, Polyline (multiple-point line), Rectangle, Create regular polygon, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Create Regular Polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trimming, Extend, External Geometry, CarbonCopy, Construction Mode
- Sketcher constraints
- Geometric constraints Coincident, Point On Object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal Length, Symmetric, Constrain Block
- Dimensional constraints Lock, Horizontal Distance, Vertical Distance, Distance, Radius, Internal Angle, Snell's Law, Internal Alignment, Toggle reference/driving constraint,
- Sketcher tools Select solver DOFs, Close Shape, Connect Edges, Select Constraints, Select Origin, Select Vertical Axis, Select Horizontal Axis, Select Redundant Constraints, Select Conflicting Constraints, Select Elements Associated with constraints, Show/Hide internal geometry, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular Array, Delete All Geometry, Delete All Constraints
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot