Constrângerea orizontală forțează o linie din schiță să fie paralelă cu axa orizontală a schiței.
Cum se folosește
Selectați linia făcând click pe ea.
Linia își schimbă culaorea în verde închis.
Apply the Horizontal Constraint by clicking on the Horizontal Constraint icon în bara de instrumente Sketcher Constructors sau selectând elementul de meniu Sketcher Constructors din Atelierul Sketcher (sau elementul de design al piesei de proiectare a bancului de lucru Part Design). Linia selectată este constrânsă să fie paralelă cu axa orizontală a schiței.
Multiple linii pot fi selectate,
și apoi aplicarea constrângerii așa cum este descrisă mai sus, ele sunt constrânse să fie paralele cu axa orizontală.
The line turns dark green.
Apply the Horizontal Constraint by clicking on the Constraint horizontal in the Sketcher Constraints toolbar or by selecting the Constrain horizontally menu item in the Sketcher constraints sub menu of the Sketcher menu item in the Sketcher work bench (or the Part Design menu item of the Part Design work bench). The selected line is constrained to be parallel to the horizontal axis of the sketch.
Multiple lines may be selected
and then applying the constraint as described above, they are constrained to be parallel to the sketch horizontal axis.
The Sketcher scripting page explains the values which can be used for
Line and contains further examples on how to create constraints from Python scripts.
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line by 2 point, Create an arc, Arc, Arc by 3 Point, Create a circle, Circle, Circle by 3 Point, Create a conic, Ellipse by center, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, Create a B-spline, Create B-spline, Create periodic B-pline, Polyline (multiple-point line), Rectangle, Create regular polygon, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Create Regular Polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trimming, Extend, External Geometry, CarbonCopy, Construction Mode
- Sketcher constraints
- Geometric constraints Coincident, Point On Object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal Length, Symmetric, Constrain Block
- Dimensional constraints Lock, Horizontal Distance, Vertical Distance, Distance, Radius, Internal Angle, Snell's Law, Internal Alignment, Toggle reference/driving constraint,
- Sketcher tools Select solver DOFs, Close Shape, Connect Edges, Select Constraints, Select Origin, Select Vertical Axis, Select Horizontal Axis, Select Redundant Constraints, Select Conflicting Constraints, Select Elements Associated with constraints, Show/Hide internal geometry, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular Array, Delete All Geometry, Delete All Constraints
- Installation: Windows, Linux, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting