|Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain vertical distance|
|Introduced in version|
|Constrain Horizontal Distance, Constrain Length|
Fixes the vertical distance between 2 points or line ends. If only one point is selected, the distance is set to the sketch origin.
- Pick one or two points or one line.
- Invoke the command several ways:
- Press the button.
- Use the + keyboard shortcut. (V is for Vertical)
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain vertical distance entry from the top menu.
- A pop up dialog opens to edit or confirm the value. Press to validate.
Note: the constraint tool can also be started with no prior selection, but will require selection of two points or one line. To set the distance to the origin, the sketch origin point needs to be selected as well. By default the command will be in continue mode to create new constraints; press the right mouse button oronce to quit the command.