|Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain horizontal distance|
|Introduced in version|
|Constrain Length, Constrain Vertical Distance|
Fixes the horizontal distance between 2 points or line ends. If only one point is selected, the distance is set to the sketch origin.
- Pick one or two points or one line.
- Invoke the tool several ways:
- Press the button in the toolbar.
- Use the + keyboard shortcut. (H is for Horizontal)
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain horizontal distance from the top menu.
- A pop up dialog opens to edit or confirm the value. Press to validate.
Note: the constraint tool can also be started with no prior selection, but will require selection of two points or one line. To set the distance to the origin, the sketch origin point needs to be selected as well. By default the command will be in continue mode to create new constraints; press the right mouse button oronce to quit the command.