La Restricción de Distancia restringe la longitud de una línea, la distancia perpendicular entre un punto y una línea o la distancia entre dos puntos a un valor específico.
- Pick two points or one line or one point and one line.
- Invoke the command several ways:
- Press the Constrain distance button in the Sketcher toolbar.
- Use the Shift + D keyboard shortcut. (D is for Distance)
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher constraints → Constrain distance entry from the top menu.
- A pop up dialog opens to edit or confirm the value. Press OK to validate.
Note: the constraint tool can also be started with no prior selection. To set the perpendicular distance between a point and a line, the point needs to be selected first. By default the command will be in continue mode to create new constraints; press the right mouse button or Esc once to quit the command.
If applicable please consider using the Horizontal distance or Vertical distance constraints instead. These constraints are more robust and faster to calculate than the ConstrainDistance tool.
Distance from origin:
Sketch.addConstraint(Sketcher.Constraint('DistanceX', Edge, PointOfEdge, App.Units.Quantity('123.0 mm')))
Distance between two vertices:
Sketch.addConstraint(Sketcher.Constraint('Distance', Edge1, PointOfEdge1, Edge2, PointOfEdge2, App.Units.Quantity('123.0 mm')))
Length of line (the GUI allows selecting the edge itself, but it is just a shorthand for using the two extremities of the same line:
Sketch.addConstraint(Sketcher.Constraint('Distance', Line, 1, Line, 2, App.Units.Quantity('123.0 mm')))
Distance from point (
Edge, PointOfEdge) to nearest point on line (
Sketch.addConstraint(Sketcher.Constraint('Distance', Edge, PointOfEdge, Line, App.Units.Quantity('123.0 mm')))
The Sketcher scripting page explains the values which can be used for
Line, and contains further examples on how to create constraints from Python scripts.
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line by 2 point, Create an arc, Arc, Arc by 3 Point, Create a circle, Circle, Circle by 3 Point, Create a conic, Ellipse by center, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, Create a B-spline, Create B-spline, Create periodic B-pline, Polyline (multiple-point line), Rectangle, Create regular polygon, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Create Regular Polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trimming, Extend, External Geometry, CarbonCopy, Construction Mode
- Sketcher constraints
- Geometric constraints Coincident, Point On Object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal Length, Symmetric, Constrain Block
- Dimensional constraints Lock, Horizontal Distance, Vertical Distance, Distance, Radius, Internal Angle, Snell's Law, Internal Alignment, Toggle reference/driving constraint,
- Sketcher tools Select solver DOFs, Close Shape, Connect Edges, Select Constraints, Select Origin, Select Vertical Axis, Select Horizontal Axis, Select Redundant Constraints, Select Conflicting Constraints, Select Elements Associated with constraints, Show/Hide internal geometry, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular Array, Delete All Geometry, Delete All Constraints
- Installation: Windows, Linux, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting