|Sketch → Sketcher tools → Connect Edges|
|Introduced in version|
Applies Coincident constraints to endpoints with the same coordinates of the selected elements.
- Select the elements in the 3D view or in the Task panel on the left side of the screen
- Invoke the command using several methods:
- Press on the button in the toolbar.
- Use the + + keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher tools → Connect Edges entry from the top menu.
Before using this command make sure that obvious constraints (horizontal, vertical, tangential) are already applied to the elements. Selecting the elements in a counter-clock-wise order seems to produce better results.