|Sketch → Sketcher tools → Close Shape|
|Introduced in version|
This tool can be used to make a selected contour in sketcher closed by making an endpoint of a sketcher element coincident with the endpoint of the sketcher element selected next.
- While editing a sketch, multi-select your sketcher elements in the Tree view or in the 3D view
- Invoke the command several ways:
- Press the icon in the toolbar
- Use the + + keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher tools → Close Shape entry from the top menu
The tool will connect the elements in the order of their selection, so make sure to click and select in the correct order.