|Ubicación en el Menú
|Sketch → Herriamentas de croquis → Clonar
|Entornos de trabajo
|Atajo de teclado por defecto
|Introducido en versión
|Sketcher Copiar, Sketcher Move
Clones the selected sketch elements from one point to another, using the last selected point as reference. If any constraints are part of the source elements, then the new constraints are linked to the source constraints; if the constraints in the source are changed, the constraints in the clone are also changed. To avoid this linking see Sketcher Copy.
Note that a clone of a clone becomes a Sketcher Copy. If you wish to create linked constraints, clone the original source elements again.
- Select the sketch elements to clone.
- Click on Sketcher Clone or choose Sketch → Sketcher tools → Clone from the top menu.
- Move the mouse in the 3D view to the desired location for the clone.
By keeping SHIFT pressed, the angle to the location point can be fixed in steps of 5°. introduced in version 0.20
- Left-click in the 3D view to create the clone.
No extra constraints are added for the clone.
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line by 2 point, Create an arc, Arc, Arc by 3 Point, Create a circle, Circle, Circle by 3 Point, Create a conic, Ellipse by center, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, Create a B-spline, Create B-spline, Create periodic B-pline, Polyline (multiple-point line), Rectangle, Create regular polygon, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Create Regular Polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trimming, Extend, External Geometry, CarbonCopy, Construction Mode
- Sketcher constraints
- Geometric constraints Coincident, Point On Object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal Length, Symmetric, Constrain Block
- Dimensional constraints Lock, Horizontal Distance, Vertical Distance, Distance, Radius, Internal Angle, Snell's Law, Internal Alignment, Toggle reference/driving constraint,
- Sketcher tools Select solver DOFs, Close Shape, Connect Edges, Select Constraints, Select Origin, Select Vertical Axis, Select Horizontal Axis, Select Redundant Constraints, Select Conflicting Constraints, Select Elements Associated with constraints, Show/Hide internal geometry, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular Array, Delete All Geometry, Delete All Constraints
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot