Szkicownik: Kalka techniczna
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sketch → Sketcher geometries → CarbonCopy|
|Introduced in version|
Thetool copies all the geometry and constraints from another sketch into the active sketch.
Dimensional constraints which exist before the copy function remain linked to the original sketch's dimensional constraints through expressions.
- Make sure you are in the edit mode of an existing . This sketch is the target of the operation.
- Press the button.
- Click on an edge from another sketch. This sketch is the source of the operation.
- Geometry elements as well as constraints are copied into the active sketch.
- Press or the right mouse button to terminate the operation.
- When sketches are used in the PartDesign Workbench, normally the sketch to carbon copy should be in the same as the currently active sketch. If the sketch to be copied is not in the active Body, the mouse pointer will not allow selection. In this case, hold to allow selection of sketches from other Bodies.
- Normally, the sketch to select should be in a plane that is parallel to the currently active sketch. If the sketch to be copied is not parallel to the currently active sketch, hold Body as well. + to allow selection of non-parallel sketches. The object will then be adjusted to the active sketch's plane. Noteː as of this writing this needs a save and reload of the document to make it visible. This works for sketches located outside of the currently active
- Since carbon-copied dimensional constraints use expressions they are rendered in a different color. The color can be customized with the Preferences Editor at Edit → Preferences → Sketcher → Colors → Expression dependent constraint color.
- If the Sketcher mode has been changed to construction mode using all copied geometry will be created in construction mode.
- The complete sketch is copied, it is not possible to select only a portion. However, after copying you can delete unwanted elements from the copied sketch.