Statek: Przykłady geometrii
|Ship design → Load an example ship geometry|
|Introduced in version|
This tool loads example geometries.
Ship works over Ship entities, that must be created on top of provided geometry. Geometry must be a solid, or set of solids. The following criteria must be taken into account:
- All hull geometry must be provided (including symmetric bodies).
- Starboard geometry must be included at negatives y domain.
- Origin (0,0,0) point is the Midship section (Midpoint between after and forward perpendicular) and base line intersection.
Ship sign criteria
In order to help new users, Ship includes a geometries examples loader, with the following to choose from:
- Series 60 from Iowa University
- Wigley Canonical Ship
- Series 60 Catamaran
- Wigley Catamaran
You can load one of those examples following the next steps:
- Invoke the Ship Geometries Example Loader by either
- A task dialog will display, prompting to choose one of the example ship geometries.
- Select the example you want to load and press
- Result: The tool loads a new document with the selected geometry.