The selection submodule is part of the FreeCADGui module. Example:
sel = FreeCADGui.Selection.getSelection()
Description: Adds an object to the selection
Description: Clears the selection of the given document name. If no document is given the complete selection is cleared.
Description: Returns a list of selected document objects for a given document name. If no document is given the complete selection is returned.
Returns: a list of document objects in the order they were selected.
Description: Returns a list of SelectionObject for a given document name. If no document is given the complete selection is returned. Used for selecting subobjects (ex some Edges of a Face).
Returns: a list of SelectionObjects in the order they were selected
Description: Checks if a given object is selected
Description: Removes an object from the selection
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot