Robot Radni stol
You can do the following tasks:
- Set up a simulation environment with a robot and work pieces.
- Create and fill up movement trajectories.
- Decompose features of a CAD part to a trajectory.
- Simulate the robot movement and reaching distance.
- Export the trajectory to a robot program file.
Here the principal commands you can use to create a robot set-up.
The tools to create and manage the 6-Axis robots
- Create a robot: Insert a new robot into the scene
- Simulate a trajectory: Opens the simulation dialog and lets you simulate
- Export a trajectory: Export a robot program file
- Set home position: Set the home position of a robot
- Restore home position: move the robot to its home position
Tools to create and manipulate trajectories. There are two kinds, the parametric and non parametric ones.
Non parametric trajectories
- Create a trajectory: Inserts a new empty trajectory-object into the scene
- Set the default orientation: Set the orientation way-points gets created by default
- Set the default speed parameter: Set the default values for way-point creation
- Insert a waypoint: Insert a way-point from the current robot position into a trajectory
- Insert a waypoint preselected: Insert a way-point from the current mouse position into a trajectory
- Create a trajectory out of edges: Insert a new object which decompose edges to a trajectory
- Dress-up a trajectory: Lets you override one or more properties of a trajectory
- Trajectory compound: Create a compound out of some single trajectories
See the Robot API example for a description of the functions used to model the robot displacements.