Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Robot → Edge to trajectory|
|Introduced in version|
Insert a new object which decompose edges to a trajectory.
- Select edges of shapes/solids
- Click on or choose → from the top menu.
- A menu will pop up in the Task panel
- In the top white box there will be displayed the name of the shape/solid present in the scene.
- By selecting edges they will appear with their name in the lowest white box.
- By clicking on the entries "Edges" and "Cluster" will turn green and the numbers beside them will show how many elements were recognized.
- By clicking on you will close this dialog.
You are able to change values for this trajectory by defining a Trajectory Dress-up.