Insert a new robot (KUKA IR500) into the scene.
Click on to insert a KUKA IR500 robot into the scene.
- Click on to insert a KUKA IR500 robot into the scene.
- Inserting different/more robots can be done in two ways via the
- Selecting Robot → Insert Robots from the top menu.
- Make sure a new document is/was created and activated (activate via double-click on document in tree view).
- Switch to the "Tasks"-Tab in the tree view.
- Select one of the four predefined robots.
Only robots with up to six axes with rotational movement are definable.
No robots with translational movements possible.
The robot must be defined via code and a vrml-file, for more info refer to Robot 6-Axis.
Roboții predefiniți sunt:
- KUKA IR500
- KUKA IR210
- KUKA IR125
- KUKA IR16
- Installation: Linux, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting