Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Robot → Insert robot|
|Introduced in version|
Insert a new robot (KUKA IR500) into the scene.
- Click on to insert a KUKA IR500 robot into the scene.
- Inserting different/more robots can be done in two ways via the
- Selecting → from the top menu.
- Select one of the four predefined robots.
Related to versions 0.15/0.16
- Only robots with up to six axes with rotational movement are definable.
- No robots with translational movements possible.
- The robot must be defined via code and a VRML-file, for more info refer to Robot 6-Axis.
The predefined robots are
- KUKA IR500
- KUKA IR210
- KUKA IR125
- KUKA IR16