The FreeCAD Pyramids-and-Polyhedrons External Workbench Icon
This workbench creates:
- Parametric pyramids
- Parametric polyhedrons: tetrahedron, hexahedron, octahedron, dodecahedron, icosahedron, icosahedron_truncated
- Geodesic spheres (with divisions 1 to 10)
Parameters like radius and side, ...can be adjusted just like with normal parts
To install the Addon use the FreeCAD Addon manager to seamlessly download the Pyramids and polygons workbench.
Go to https://github.com/eddyverl/FreeCad-Pyramids-and-Polyhedrons and follow the instructions over there.
- Once installed, open workbench Polygons
- Click on a part of your choice and adjust the parameters to your preferences.
Further details about this workbench can be found on the dedicated GitHub repo: https://github.com/eddyverl/FreeCad-Pyramids-and-Polyhedrons
Please direct your feedback, ideas, thoughts about this workbench to the dedicated FreeCAD forum thread (link). Bugs can also be submitted to the GitHub repo issue queue.
- Installation: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, Docker, AppImage; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting