Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Points → Cut point cloud|
|Introduced in version|
The Points PolyCut command cuts points from point clouds.
- During the command the 3D view cannot be changed. It is advisable to properly line up the 3d view first.
- Select one or more point clouds.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Define a polygon in the 3D view.
- Select an option from the 3D view context menu:
- Finish: removes the points that are inside the polygon and finishes the command.
- Clear: allows to define a different polygon.
- Cancel: cancels the command.