|Posizione nel menu|
|Grafico → Serie|
|Introdotto nella versione|
The standard plot module already provides a tool to edit the plot series style . But if you install the Plot Workbench using the Add-on manager, a more complete and straigthforward tool will be available.
Select the plot tab that you want to edit, and run this tool. Then select the series to be edited and proceed to set the new options. You can even delete the selected series
Selected series deletion button
- Label: You can set the label. LaTeX math formulas are accepted.
- No label: If selected, the series is not shown at the plot legend. Otherwise the series will shown at the legend with the appropriate label.
- Line Style: The considered line style. Use "_draw_nothing" to don't consider lines for that specific series.
- Line Width: The line width.
- Marker: The considered marker. Use "_draw_nothing" to don't consider markers for that specific series.
- Marker Size: The marker size.
- Color: The series color.