A tool controller carries properties for how a tool should be used in one or more operations.
For example a tool, like a 1/4 inch cutter can run at many different spindle speeds and feed rates. The same tool might be used in different ways in the same job.
feed speed (h)
feed speed (v)
rapid speed (h)
rapid speed (v)
Spindle Speed (rpm)
Spindle direction (forward/reverse)
- Path Commands: Job, Post Process, Export Template, G-Code Inspector, Simulator, Tool Manager, Complete Loop, Profile, Pocket, Drilling, Engrave, Mill Face, Helix, 3D Pocket
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot