|Path → Edge Profile|
|Introduced in version|
|Path Job, Path Contour|
Thetool creates a simple contour path from selected edges. A Start point can be enabled from the Operation editor, using a location defined in the → .
The Path ProfileEdge object is made to be part of a.
- Select a complete loop of edges
- Invoke the Path Profile Edges tool several ways:
- Press the button in the Path toolbar
- Use the Path → from the Path menu.
- Adjust the desired properties
Important Note: Path Profile Edges doesn't take care of other details of the object. You have to adjust the properties, especially the final depth, carefully, a mistake will destroy your work piece
The Path Profile Edges properties use similar properties to the Path Contour Properties.