Path: Kształt kieszeni
Path Pocket Shape
|Path → Pocket Shape|
|Introduced in version|
This tool creates a pocketing operation from selected bottom faces, or walls, of one ore more pockets of the jobs base object.
The Path Pocket Shape object is made to be part of a Path Job.
- Select the bottom or the wall(s) of a pocket. While it is usually easier to select the bottom, the walls have to be selected when a pocket goes through all.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Adjust the desired properties.
Note : Not all of these Properties are available in the Task Window Editor. Some are only accessible in the Data tab of the Properties View panel for this Operation.
Note: It is suggested that you do not edit the Placement property of path operations. Rather, move or rotate the Path Job model as needed.
- DANEPlacement: Overall placement[position and rotation] of the object - with respect to the origin (or origin of parent object container)
- DANEAngle: Angle in degrees applied to rotation of the object around Axis property value
- DANEAxis: Axis(one or multiple) around which to rotate the object, set in sub-properties: x, y, z
- DANEX: x axis value
- DANEY: y axis value
- DANEZ: z axis value
- DANEPosition: Position of the object, set in sub-properties: x, y, z - with respect to the origin (or origin of parent object container)
- DANEX: x distance value
- DANEY: y distance value
- DANEZ: z distance value
- DANELabel: User-provided name of the object (UTF-8)
- DANEClearance Height: The height needed to clear clamps and obstructions
- DANEFinal Depth: Final Depth of Tool- lowest value in Z
- DANEFinish Depth: Maximum material removed on final pass. The height (thickness) of the last cutting level - set for a better finish.
- DANESafe Height: The height above which Rapid motions are allowed. (Rapid safety height between locations)
- DANEStart Depth: Starting depth of Tool - first cut depth in Z
- DANEStep Down: Incremental step down of Tool during operation
Visual reference for Depth properties (settings)
- DANEExtension Corners: When enabled connected extension edges are combined to wires.
- DANEExtension Length Default: Default length of extensions.
- DANEOffset Pattern: Clearing pattern to use. (Select in which manner the horizontal movements should be done.)
- DANEActive: make False, to prevent operation from generating code
- DANEComment: An optional comment for this Operation
- DANEUser Label: User assigned label
- DANETool Controller: Defines the Tool controller used in the Operation
- DANECut Mode: Specifies a CW or CCW move for the cut
- DANEExtra Offset: Extra offset to apply to the operation. Direction is operation dependent. (Extra value to stay away from final profile- good for roughing toolpath)
- DANEKeep Tool Down: Attempts to avoid unnecessary retractions.
- DANEMin Travel: Use 3D Sorting of Path (when multiple base geometries used).
- DANEStart At: Start pocketing at center or boundary
- DANEStep Over: Select the horizontal step over (Percent of tool diameter: 100% = tool diameter)
- DANEUse Outline: Uses the outline of the base geometry.
- DANEZig Zag Angle: Angle of the zigzag pattern. (Select the path angle relative to X axis.)
- DANEAttempt Inverse Angle: Automatically attempt Inverse Angle if initial rotation is incorrect.
DANEB_Axis Error Override: Visually orient B(y) rotations to model (error in FreeCAD rendering).
- DANEEnable Rotation: Enable rotation to gain access to pockets or areas not normal to Z axis.
- DANEInverse Angle: Inverse the angle of the rotation. Example: change a rotation from -22.5 to 22.5 degrees.
- DANEReverse Direction: Reverse orientation of Operation by 180 degrees.
- DANEStart Point: The start point of this path
- DANEUse Start Point: make True, if manually specifying a Start Point, then enter Start Points in the property data Start Points field
Tasks Window Editor Layout
Descriptions for the settings are provided in the Properties list above. This section is simply a layout map of the settings in the window editor for the Operation.
- Add: adds selected element(s) which should be the base(s) for the path(s)
- Delete: delete the selected item(s) in the Base Geometry list
- Clear: clear all items in the Base Geometry list
- DANEShow All: If selected, all potential extensions are visualized. Enabled extensions in purple, disabled extensions in yellow.
- DANEExtension Corners
- DANEExtension Length Default
- DANEStart Depth
- DANEFinal Depth
- DANEStep Down
- DANESafe Height
- DANEClearance Height
- DANETool Controller
- DANECut Mode
- DANEPattern (Offset Pattern)
- DANEAngle (Zig Zag Angle)
- DANEStep Over Percent (Step Over)
- DANEPass Extension: The distance the facing operation will extend beyond the boundary shape (base geometry)
See also: FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
#Place code example here.