Trayectoria de vaciado 3D
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Trayectoria → Vaciado 3D|
|Banco de trabajo Trayectoria|
|Introduced in version|
This command inserts a path 3D Pocket object into the Job. A 3D pocket takes into account the bottom surface of the pocket
Creating a 3D Pocket
- From within a Job, select one or more Faces from the Job Model to include as the Base Geometry.
- Invoke the or select → command from the top menu.
- Choose a Tool controller from the pop up selection dialogue window.
- Add or subtract Base Geometry elements as needed to configure the Operation.
- Check the Depths tab to ensure the Start Depth, Finish Depth, and Step Down percentage are correct. The Final Depth is determined by the Body Geometry selection and is not modifiable.
- Check the Heights tab to ensure the Safe and Clearance Heights are appropriate.
- Check the Operation tab where the Tool controller can be re-selected, the Cut mode can be configured for Climb or Conventional milling, the Pattern can be set, the Step Over percentage can be adjusted, and Pass Extension can be applied.
- Click to observe the milling path for the passes of the Operation. Adjust parameters until satisfied with the Operation.
- Click to save the Operation.
- All paths generated from this operation are based on a standard end mill using the diameter of the tool you selected for this 3D Pocket operation.
- Ball end mills and other shapes are not respected for path generation even if selected as the tool for this operation.
See also: FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
#Place code example here.