|Path → Toggle the Active State of the Operation|
|Introduced in version|
The Path Workbench is used to toggle the active state of an existing path operation. This tool is not available, indicated as a light gray version of the icon, until you have created one or more path operations. Once your Job has at least one path operation the icon will be fully colored indicating it is available for use.tool in the
- Select an operation in the Operations group belonging to a Job. A deactivated operation can be recognized by its grayed out label and icon.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- The result depends on the selected operation:
- If you have selected an active operation the command deactivates it:
- If you have selected a deactivated operation the command activates it:
- The operation icon is replaced with that belonging to the operation.
- The operation icon and label are no longer grayed out.
- The paths generated from the operation are recomputed and displayed in the 3D view.
- When using the Path Inspect command or the Path Post command, the operation's G-code is provided.
See also: FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
#Place code example here.