This tool sets the Work Offset Coordinate Fixture of the machine CNC controller.
Target Work Offset Coordinates typically include: Fixtures G53 to G59. The G-Code is simply the Fixture (G53, G54, etc...). The coordinate offset fixtures represent:
- G53 → Machine coordinate system.
- G54 → Scratchpad coordinate system.
- G55 to G59.9 → Coordinate fixtures allowing work offsets, relative to Homing switches located on the CNC machine, to be used.
The G59 Fixture is used to expand available fixtures. The degree of expansion implemented is CNC machine specific, and this command allows provides for G59.1 to G59.9.
- Press the Fixture button or use the P then F keyboard shortcut.
- Select the desired Work Offset Fixture from the drop-menu.
- DataFixture: Sets the current fixture point
- DataActive: Defines if this command is active or not when inserted into a compound
- Path Commands: Job, Post Process, Export Template, G-Code Inspector, Simulator, Tool Manager, Complete Loop, Contour, Profile from Face, Profile from Edges, Pocket, Drilling, Engrave, Mill Face, Helix, 3D Pocket
- Installation: Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting