|Menu: Path → Deburr |
Toolbar: Path → Engraving options → Deburr
|Introduced in version|
The Path Deburr tool is primarily for Deburring an edge.
Use for de-burring edges.
Start feature → select face or edge → configure options.
After starting the feature you have to select the face or edge you want to de-burr in the Base Geometry tab in the Deburr feature menu. As seen in below:
After you selected the geometry you can press
When you have everything selected you can check your depths/step down and heights just like other path functions.
Final step is the menu that as seen below, you can configure the feature as follows:
Tool controller: The tool a 90 degree V-bit
Coolant Mode: Do you want coolant? (On/Off)
Directions: CW (clockwise) or CCW (counter-clockwise)
W: is the dimension of your edge.
h: is the offset from the bottom of the V-bit. It's a safety feature because if the tip gets above the edge it won't cut anymore.
- DataLabel: User name of the object (UTF-8)
- DataDirection: CCW or CW
- DataEntry Point: Change this to change Entry point, if set to 2 it will go in 2 corners from the default.
- DataExtra depth: Extra depth or h in the menu.
- DataJoin: How to join chamfer segments, Round or Miter. [example needed]
- DataSide: Can change sides. [example needed]
- DataWidth: The width you fill in in the menu by W.
- DataClearance Height: The height needed to clear clamps and obstructions (set by default to
OpStockZMax + SetupSheet.ClearanceHeightOffset)
- DataSafe Height: The above which Rapid motions are allowed. (set to
OpStockZMax + SetupSheet.SafeHeightOffset)
- DataStart Depth: Starting Depth of Tool- first cut depth in Z
- DataStep Down: Incremental Step Down of Tool
- DataActive: Make False, to prevent operation from generating code
- DataBase: The base geometry for this operation, edges or a face
- DataComment: An optional comment for this operation
- DataCoolant Mode: Coolant mode for this operation
- DataCycle Time: Estimated cycle time for this operation
- DataStart Vertex: The vertex index to start the path from
- DataTool Controller: The tool controller that will be used to calculate the path
- DataUser Label: User assigned label