Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Path → Path Modification → Array|
|Introduced in version|
This tool creates a new path by duplicating another path several times at a certain interval distance.
- Select the path you want to repeat
- Add the path along which you want to create the repetitions to the selection
- Press the button
- Adjust the desired properties at the data box
- DataType: The type array (polar, linear one ore two directions)
- DataOffset: The spacing between the array copies for each direction
- DataCopies: The number of copies for each direction
See also: FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
#Place code example here.