|Path → Path Modification → Array|
|Introduced in version|
This tool creates a new path by duplicating another path several times at a certain interval distance.
- Select the operation you want to repeat
- Press the button
- Adjust the desired properties at the data box
- DataType: The type array (polar, linear one ore two directions)
- DataOffset: The spacing between the array copies for each direction
- DataCopies: The number of copies (not counting the original) for each direction
This feature only works on actual path operations, not on derivative paths produced by Path Dressups. In that case the Array icon is disabled.
See also: FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
#Place code example here.