|Part → Primitives → Create tube|
|Introduced in version|
The Tube command inserts a tube into the active document. The tube is geometrically treated as a cut of a smaller cylinder into a larger one. By default, the command will insert a 10 mm high tube with an outer diameter of 5 mm and an inner diameter of 2 mm. These parameters can be modified after the object has been added.
To create a tube either:
- press the button in the toolbar
- use the menu Part → Primitives → Create tube
To edit the tube
- select it in the tree and double-click on it
- edit the parameters in the appearing dialog
- or use the the property editor to edit the parameters
- Via the Property Editor:
- Height: Sets the height (default is 10 mm).
- Inner Radius: Set the inner radius (default is 2 mm).
- Outer Radius: Set the outer radius (default is 5 mm).
- Placement: Specifies the orientation and position of the Box in the 3D space. See Placement. The reference point is the left front lower corner of the box.
- Label: The Label is the name given to the operation. This name can be changed at your convenience.