|Part → Create simple copy
|Prezentat în versiune
|A se vedea, de asemenea,
|Clone, Copy, Duplicate Selection
Elimină istoricul piesei, astfel încât pașii diferiți pentru a crea piesa nu mai sunt accesibili / editabili de loc.
Part SimpleCopy produces a copy that has no parametric history; the steps and operations needed to create it aren't accessible any more.
With Simple copy only a non-parametric simple solid is produced, so if you want to change anything you have to go back to your creation file or history fix the issue then create a new simple solid.
Mark part of choice in the tree view and choose Part → Create simple copy.
- Select an object for which you wish to make a copy.
- Go to the menu Part → Create a copy → Create simple copy.
The copy has a simple DatePlacement property like any other Part Feature.
The copy has simple view properties like any other Part Feature.
- Creation and modification: Extrude, Revolve, Mirror, Fillet, Chamfer, Make face from wires, Ruled Surface, Loft, Sweep, Section, Cross sections, 3D Offset, 2D Offset, Thickness, Projection on surface, Attachment
- Boolean: Make compound, Explode Compound, Compound Filter, Boolean, Cut, Fuse, Common, Connect, Embed, Cutout, Boolean fragments, Slice apart, Slice, XOR
- Other tools: Import, Export, Box selection, Shape from Mesh, Points from mesh, Convert to solid, Reverse shapes, Create simple copy, Create transformed copy, Create shape element copy, Refine shape, Check geometry, Defeaturing, Appearance, Set colors
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot