(Redirected from Part SectionCross)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part → Cross-sections...|
|Introduced in version|
The Cross-sections utility creates one or more cross-sections through the selected shape.
- Select a shape.
- Press the button.
- Define the guiding plane.
- Define the position (height of the cross-section).
- Optionally, check Sections to create more than one cross-section:
- Checking On both sides will distribute the cross-sections on each side of the guiding plane location.
- Set the count.
- Press .
- The resulting object is not parametric, that is it is not linked to the original shape.
- A single object is created, even with more than one cross-section.