Część: Odwróć kształty
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part → Reverse shapes|
|Introduced in version|
Flips the normals of all faces of the selected object.
- Select shape.
- Select the Part → Reverse shapes option from the menu.
- A reversed shape is created as a new separate object.
By executing this command, FreeCAD flips the normals of all faces of the shape/solid.
You can verify this by
- Making all other objects but the reversed shape invisible.
- Selecting the reversed shape.
- Change WIDOKLighting from "Two side" to "One side".
- The shape will turn black, meaning that you are now looking at the back of the faces.