Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part → Create primitives → Prism|
|Introduced in version|
|Part Primitives, Part Box/Cube|
A Part Prism is a solid defined by a regular polygon cross section and a height.
- Open the Workbench.
- Press the Create primitives → Prism from the top menu. button, or use the Part →
- Select Prism in the dialog and set the parameters.
- DataPolygon: The number of edges for the polygon that forms the base and top plane of the prism.
- DataCircumradius : The distance from the center of the polygon to the prism edges.
- DataHeight: The height is the distance in the z-axis.
- DataFirst Angle: Angle in first direction. introduced in version 0.19
- DataSecond Angle: Angle in second direction. introduced in version 0.19