Create a simple parametric plane 10 x 10 mm, with the parameters of position, length, and width.
By default, the plane is positioned at the origin (0,0,0).
The standard plane is created with its lower left corner at the origin point
To change these parameters, open the Location section and enter the desired values in the respective input fields, or click on the 3D view and select a point, the point coordinates are taken from the fields.
In the Direction menu you can also define a standard vector (X, Y or Z) normal to the plane, or click User Defined ... to open the dialog box that allows you to set a different carrier (eg. direction 1.0 , -1 creates a plane inclined 45° with respect to X and Z).
Vlastnosti mohou být změněny později v menu Složený pohled → Data, po výběru položky.
You have the standard properties view.
Base - Object placement data
- DataLabel : String name of the object, defaults to 'Plane'. User may rename it.
- DataPlacement: Placement of feature is defined by below angle, axis and position.
- DataAngle : Angle of rotation relative to the below axis.
- DataAxis : Defines the axis of rotation plane: X, Y, or Z. Defaults to Z axis, Z = 1
- DataPosition : Position X, Y, Z, relative to the origin 0, 0, 0.
Plane - Plane Specific Parameters
- DataLength : Length is the dimension along the X axis The default value is 10 mm
- DataWidth : Width is the size of the Y-axis The default value is 10 mm
- Modifying objects: Booleans, Union, Common, Cut, Join features, Connect, Embed, Cutout
- Splitting tools: Boolean fragments, Slice a part, Slice, XOR, Part Defeaturing
- Compound: Make compound, Explode Compound, Compound Filter; Extrude, Fillet, Revolve, Section, Cross sections, Chamfer, Mirror, Ruled Surface, Sweep, Loft
- Offset tools: 3D Offset, 2D Offset, Thickness
- Other tools: Import CAD, Export CAD, Shape from Mesh, Convert to solid, Reverse shapes, Create simple copy, Refine shape, Check geometry, Measure, Attachment, Projection on surface
- Installation: Windows, Linux, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting