Jump to navigation Jump to search
Part Measure Angular
|Measure → Measure Angular|
|Introduced in version|
This tool measures the angle between two straight edges, two planar faces or one straight edge and a planar face and displays the measurement in the 3D view.
- Select two straight edges, two planar faces or one straight edge
- Invoke this command using several ways:
- Press the button.
- Use the Measure → Measure Angular
- Alternatively the command can be launched without prior selection. A selection dialog then opens in the Task panel. A Control widget also provides buttons to reset the selection, toggle the measurement display in the 3D view, and clear all measurements.
- Measurements are automatically discarded when closing the document.