|Context menu → Set colors|
|Introduced in version|
The FaceColors feature allows you to define a color for each face or surface of an object. This way you can assign multiple colors to one part. To color whole parts, use instead is the feature SetAppearance.
To color faces:
- Right-click on an item in the tree view. If the items supports the FaceColors feature, there is a context menu entry Set colors... and you can click on it.
- To select face(s):
- For a single face simply click on it, then select in the dialog its color
- To select multiple faces, either keep
Or click in the dialog on the button . Then you can drag with the mouse a selection rectangle in the model. Every face that is partly in the selection rectangle will be selected. pressed and click on several faces.
- Choose in the dialog a color for the selected faces.
- Click to close the dialog an accept the changes you made.
To reset all face colors:
- Click . This sets the colors of all faces of the part to the default color. The button works instantly, i.e. you can not revert this with the button.
The FaceColors dialog